- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
- The Promoter is the Dominion Cross PTY LTD, PO Box 91, Virginia QLD 4014 ABN 12 097 642 549.
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must have purchased a pair of Explore shoes and completed the “In 25 words or less” question entry form as well as provided a photo of them in their Explore shoes and enter their Explore purchase receipt number via online at www.ascentfootwear.com.au/explorecomp. Only one entry is permitted per purchase, per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and all entries agree to receive future marketing material and upcoming news associated with the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another product associated with the Promoter. Prize is valued at $3000.00 RRP.
- Uluru / Ayres Rock – 3 Night Luxury Adventure for 2 Adults
3 nights accommodation at the 5-star Voyages Sails In The Desert in a Superior Room.
Travel dates must be between 1 January 2019 – 1 December 2019, subject to availability and black out dates apply.
Direct return economy class airfare from Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Ayers Rock including prepaid taxes. Winner(s) must make their way to one of these departure destinations at their own expense.
Complimentary return coach transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to Voyages Ayers Rock Resort.
Complimentary Indigenous guests activities program.
Return seat in vehicle transfers Ayers Rock Airport to Hotel.
* Camel Tour for 2 adults
* “A Night at Field of Light” experience from the dune top viewing area with a dedicated tour leader
* Buffet dinner served on site
* Self-guided walk through Field of Light
“A Night at Field of Light” experience begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to the remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru. With Uluru as your backdrop enjoy canapes and chilled sparkling wine. As darkness falls and the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres gently sparkle to life join your table of fellow travellers for a special three-course bush tucker inspired menu. Your knowledgeable host will provide insights and background to the artist and light installation that awaits you. The music of a lone didgeridoo and a local Indigenous performance are also part of your evening experience. You’re invited to immerse yourself in the Field of Light, its pathways glistening softly with rhythms of coloured light, beckoning you to explore. Take a lasting look back at Field of Light from the raised viewing area as you enjoy a sweet treat and hot chocolate before boarding your return transfer.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Promotion commences 22 May 2018. Entries close 5pm 22 August 2018. Prizes to be drawn on or before the 31 August 2018 to coincide with the Promoters marketing and conference activities.
- The Promoter will notify the winner in writing by mobile text and email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and the Promoter has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the Promotor may choose to award the prize to another valid entrant.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The information you are asked to provide to the promoter is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with The Athlete’s Foot.