Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are issued by Dominion Cross t/a Ascent Footwear (ABN 12 097 642 549) as the Promoter.
1. By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The promotion commences on 19/02/2019 at 12:00pm and entries close on 05/03/2019 at 12:00pm AEDT (Promotion Period).
3. The promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who (a) is an Australian resident; (b) is between 7-17 years of age at the time of entry; (c) has obtained permission to enter this promotion from a parent/legal guardian and (e) submits their entry into this promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and their related companies and suppliers and agencies involved in this promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
5. Only one team entry per school or club is permitted.
6. This promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. To enter, a team entrant must during the Promotion Period:
a. Click on the link in the promotional social post as viewed on the Ascent Footwear Facebook Page
b. Enter all required details as requested
c. Describe in 25 words or less “why their team should be outfitted in Ascent Footwear Sustain Netball Shoes
7. If an entrant’s contact details change, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing.
8. All information contained within entries become the property of the Promoter.
9. If the winner does not accept the prize by 08/03/2019 at 12:00pm, the prize will be redrawn under the original guidelines.
10. Team entries will be judged based on creativity and reasoning. The winner will be the best/most creative valid entry as determined by a panel of judges comprising representatives of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by email provided, or by telephone number nominated on their entry form (unless the entrant has notified the Promoter of a change to their contact details in accordance with clause 8) by 06/03/2019.
12. Winner will receive a pair of Ascent Sustain Netball Shoes for each member of their direct local team. This is defined as the direct team the player is involved in. A maximum of 10 pairs will be provided.
13. This prize is limited to entrants aged 7-17 from South Eastern Queensland only. Any additional costs associated with prize fulfilment (including but not limited to travel to and from the event, meals, drinks, transfers, spending money, travel/health insurance and any and all other incidental and/or ancillary costs) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent/legal guardian on the winner’s behalf. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/legal guardian must accompany the winner as his or her companion.
15. Before the prize is awarded, entrants selected as the winners and their companions (or parent/legal guardian if aged under 18 years may be required to sign a media release and indemnity agreement, the terms of which will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion). Failure to sign the media release and indemnity agreement will result in disqualification from eligibility as the winner of the prize.
16. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an entrant selected as winners but accepts no responsibility if an entrant cannot be contacted. If an entrant selected as a winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to accept any element of the prize or is disqualified from eligibility as the winner of the prize pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, then that entrant will forfeit the prize in its entirety and the entrant with the next best entry (as determined by the judging panel) will be selected as the winner. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted or is disqualified from eligibility and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize, or any element of it, as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable (subject to any applicable legislation). Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or product. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale).
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies any rights under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable law. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion, the awarding or provision of any prizes, use of or participation in any of the prizes or the marketing of the promotion.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For example, the Promoter may disqualify: (a) any entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process; (b) incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or entries containing false information or incorrect contact details; (c) any entries that contain material that is obscene, indecent, objectionable, defamatory, libellous or otherwise contravenes an applicable law or infringes any third party’s rights; and (d) any entries that the Promoter considers inappropriate for any reason.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. All entrants who are selected as winners consent to the Promoter using their name, image, likeness, character, voice or anything else that identifies them without remuneration in any media worldwide (including without limitation in national print media, on the Promoter’s website and in other promotional material) for a reasonable time to publicise this promotion (including any outcome).
22. Privacy Statement. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information, and may disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and related bodies corporate, in order to conduct, administer and publicise the promotion.
24. Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
25. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database.
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant’s (or any other person’s) mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
27. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable legislation.
28. The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter is Dominion Cross (Pty) Ltd t/a Ascent Footwear (ABN 12 097 642 549) of PO Box 91, Virginia BC, Queensland, 4014, Australia.