Returns From Within Australia
Not sold on your shoes? No problem, you can return them to us within 60 days at no extra cost!
For your returned shoe(s), we will gladly:
- Exchange them for another item
- Provide you with a refund
Returns From Outside Australia
Please contact us at [email protected]
To be eligible for a refund or exchange the items must be unworn, undamaged and unmarked, and in their original condition shoe box. When trying on shoes, ensure you try them on a carpeted surface to avoid scratching the soles and for styles that are lighter in colour please use socks.
The shoebox is just as important as the shoes, please do not alter it in any way, do not attach return form, tape or mark the box. Doing so may result in your return being rejected.
Please note: if we receive your return in a condition which we feel is not fit for exchange or refund or outside the return policy period we shall contact you and return those items to you. Dominion Cross reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange for any stock sent back in a condition where the item has been used or damaged.
How To Return
- Sign in to your account with the email address and password that you joined with, and click ‘My Account’ in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click the order that you would like to return and then select the ‘Refund/Exchange’ button.
- Select the shoe(s) you would like to send back and give a detailed explanation for the return.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to post the shoes back to us.
If you require any assistance with the returns procedure, please contact us at [email protected]
Once you’ve dropped the shoe off at your nearest Australia Post the order should be returned to us within 7 business days. Processing returns can take some time, so please allow 1-3 business days after this.
If you have chosen the refund option, the funds should appear in your account within 2-4 days subject to your bank’s refund procedures.